Why You Might Want Invisible Braces in Pearland
People with beautiful smiles are perceived as attractive, confident, and successful. Straightening teeth is one of the best things you can do for your self-esteem and quality of life. How can you achieve straight teeth? Does teeth straightening have to involve metal braces?
Both metal braces and Invisalign can effectively straighten your teeth, but there are many differences between these treatments. Weigh these differences as you consider options for straightening your teeth.
- Appearance: In the war between Invisalign and metal braces, Invisalign wins the appearance battle. The clear trays of Invisalign braces are virtually invisible, whereas metal braces can be bulky and obvious. Invisalign braces are a truly discreet way to straighten your teeth!
- Orthodontic Focus: Invisalign braces can reverse standard orthodontic problems like crowding, gaps, overbite, and underbite. For patients with more complicated orthodontic needs, straightening teeth with metal braces may be more successful.
- Eating: If you want to keep eating your favorite foods and drinks, you may take the side of Invisalign braces. Metal braces can be damaged by sticky, crunchy, or hard-to-bite foods. Invisalign braces are removable, so you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
- Oral Hygiene: Metal braces need labor-intensive oral hygiene routines like flossing under wires and brushing around brackets. Oral hygiene with Invisalign braces is simple; you just remove your aligners and brush and floss normally.
- Comfort: Both metal braces and Invisalign braces exert a gentle pressure to straighten your teeth, but many patients find Invisalign more comfortable. The sleek material of your Invisalign aligners will be gentle on your cheeks and lips.
The debate between choosing Invisalign or traditional braces is complex. You will need to talk to your dentist before you make a decision. Our office is a Premier Invisalign Provider that has successfully completed more Invisalign treatments than any other dental practice in the area!Call our office today to schedule your Invisalign consultation with our caring team. We can’t wait to provide you with unbeatable Invisalign therapy if you are in the Friendswood or Pearland areas, including Manvel!